NOTE: If you don't see a link to the book to the right below, you are using an ad-blocker!

GRR Reviews Melissa And The Cowboy by Rosie Harper

NO LONGER ON AMAZON

Another spam book filled with 95% more spam "bonus content". The story was written as if to formula, except the author was clearly too enamored with her lines, or her editor was asleep at the wheel. Since when does a "historical Western" cowboy talk like "I am no good to you. I am a back hole. I will draw you in." Hello! Black hole as a concept doesn't exist until 1926, and a historical cowboy would not know of such things, much less use it in a phrase! The author clearly has NO SENSE of authenticity!

(Let's just say I'm glad I read it for free.

Category: Historical Western

Primary Plot: Mail order bride arrived at frontier town, met the perfect man, but he's NOT her groom... a bad man is...

Tropes: cowboy, kidnapping, mail order bride, triangle, woman in peril, protector

Overall Rating:  1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this review, please click through to Amazon and like my Amazon review as well. My reviews are actually posted on Amazon first!

Latest Update

GRR Reviews He Said Together by Ruth Cardello