NOTE: If you don't see a link to the book to the right below, you are using an ad-blocker!

GRR Reviews Major Cole by dirty brandi


"Major Cole" is an anthology of random short stories of horrible quality that justs wastes storage on your Kindle.

There is only one tiny bit about the eponymous "Major Cole", who was basically doing romance version of Rambo, so unrealistic it can't be military fiction at all. Add to that 1100+ pages of additional unrelated stuff and you get 1200+ pages of crap.

This is just something used to game Amazon Kindle Unlimited program with mostly junk content.

Oh, and the author profile pix is from a stockphoto site. I'm not kidding. This is the purported author photo:


Guess what I found on a free stock photo website? Tsk, tsk.


Category: Military fiction (I use the term loosely)

Primary Plot:  N/A, anthology of crap

Tropes: woman in peril / protector

Overall Rating:  1/5  (I can't give zeroes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this review, please click through to Amazon and like my Amazon review as well. My reviews are actually posted on Amazon first!

Latest Update

GRR Reviews He Said Together by Ruth Cardello