NOTE: If you don't see a link to the book to the right below, you are using an ad-blocker!

GRR Reviews Tempting Love - Haley & Eddie (Crossroads) by Melanie Shawn


Tempting Love didn't leave me with any feelings. it was totally milquetoast lukewarm.

Haley Sloan should have it all. Her lingerie business is booming, but her heart is elsewhere... on the single father across the street. Eddie Thomas stepped up when he became a father, then a single father. He left his wild days behind a woman is the furthest thing from his mind... Until Haley entered his life. Will he realize that perhaps letting her in is the only way to heal the wound in his heart and complete his family?

I didn't sigh, I didn't swoon, I didn't swear, I didn't feel anything after reading this book. This wasn't one of author's best.

Category: Contemporary

Primary Plot: Lingerie designer/seller has a crush on the single father across the street...

Overall Rating: 3/5

NOTE: Tropes are now in the "Labels" below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this review, please click through to Amazon and like my Amazon review as well. My reviews are actually posted on Amazon first!

Latest Update

GRR Reviews He Said Together by Ruth Cardello