NOTE: If you don't see a link to the book to the right below, you are using an ad-blocker!

Noticed a problem with the mobile version of the website

I blog on the desktop, so I didn't really test the mobile version of this blog, until the other day, and it was then I noticed not only there is no search function in the mobile site, the layout lost my tags. This is obviously unacceptable to me and I am looking into solutions, but it may take me a while, as I'm not a Blogger guru.

In the near future, I'll have to sort through my tropes, clean up my tags, and provide better linking.

UPDATE: Changing the mobile theme to "dynamic view" got the tags back. Search function seems to be hiding. Will need to do further research. 

UPDATE 2: Search is in the upper right corner in the mobile theme. Doesn't have the subscribe buttons though. I guess I may have to move them to pages to make them work on mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this review, please click through to Amazon and like my Amazon review as well. My reviews are actually posted on Amazon first!

Latest Update

GRR Reviews He Said Together by Ruth Cardello