NOTE: If you don't see a link to the book to the right below, you are using an ad-blocker!

GRR Reviews Secret Daddy by Scarlet West

Trina and Drake were a secret couple. Drake is best friend with Trina's brother Tom, but Drake left town to pursue his acting dreams. Ten years later, he's back in town, and wanting to see how was Trina doing. What he didn't know was Trina has a daughter, almost 10. She never told anyone who the father was and was almost disowned. Drake suspected, but wasn't sure if he's the father. But he will find out...

For the secret baby trope, this book really added nothing special. Everything was drawn out, and made longer, and the thinking process only kinda/sorta make sense. He's like "if I'm the father, she would have told her brother, who would have told me, so I can't be." when it's obvious she didn't tell anyone. She's like "but I can't tell him..." because she had to fall back into love with him first... Eh...

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this review, please click through to Amazon and like my Amazon review as well. My reviews are actually posted on Amazon first!

Latest Update

GRR Reviews He Said Together by Ruth Cardello