NOTE: If you don't see a link to the book to the right below, you are using an ad-blocker!

GRR Review Kian by Melody Anne

Kian is a surgeon that came from an ultra-rich family, even though he always wanted to make his own way. He only loved one woman, Roxie, but she left him without explanation years ago. One night, while in rotation in Emergency Room, he found the pregnant woman on the gurney, suffering from multiple stab wounds, was Pamela, Roxie's sister (and his one-night-stand). Her three-year-old daughter Lily was also there. In her dying moments, Pamela said the daughter, Lily, was Kian's, and she wanted Lily to be brought up by Kian and Roxie. Now Kian has to reunite with Roxie, for Lily's sake, but Roxie is not giving in without a fight...

I'm still a little confused about why Lily left way back when. It seems she just felt... smothered by how good Kian is, aka "I can't be myself when I'm around you." The darkest hour was kinda "out of nowhere". I felt there could have been some foreshadowing planted ahead of time for that. 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this review, please click through to Amazon and like my Amazon review as well. My reviews are actually posted on Amazon first!

Latest Update

GRR Reviews He Said Together by Ruth Cardello