NOTE: If you don't see a link to the book to the right below, you are using an ad-blocker!

GRR Reviews My Crazy (Sick) Love by Drica Pinotti

Amanda is a New York attorney with a dreaded affliction: hypochondria. She panics at every symptom, has the best doctors on speed dial, self-diagnoses herself with every affliction known to humankind and has a medicine cabinet that rivals a pharmacy. And she's about to turn 30. She has great friends, a stable job, and a supportive family that knows her "condition". Then Amanda met Brian, charismatic restaurant owner. As they get to know each other, will this love be the jolt she needed to cure her affliction?

It's just probably me, but this sense of humor just didn't work for me. All I sense is "drama queen" (unintentional). And Brian showed up late to the novel (we're like, 30 or 40%?)  so the book doesn't "feel" like a romance. 2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this review, please click through to Amazon and like my Amazon review as well. My reviews are actually posted on Amazon first!

Latest Update

GRR Reviews He Said Together by Ruth Cardello