NOTE: If you don't see a link to the book to the right below, you are using an ad-blocker!

GRR Reviews The Guy on the Right by Kate Stewart

Theodore (Not "Teddy", and not "Theo", just) Houseman, former band geek, now marching band rock star, just found his forever girl on campus. And her name is Laney. Unfortunately, so did his roommate, football royalty, and campus superstar Troy. But this time, the #underdog will win, unless of course, Theodore forfeits. And why would he do that?

The story surprises me sometimes, that that doesn't happen often. There's a lot of sass and humor in this college, and I wish I went to a college like that. OTOH, I guess I didn't quite get why Houseman would blow up like how he did that caused the darkest hour. Though the grand gesture was perfect. 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this review, please click through to Amazon and like my Amazon review as well. My reviews are actually posted on Amazon first!

Latest Update

GRR Reviews He Said Together by Ruth Cardello