NOTE: If you don't see a link to the book to the right below, you are using an ad-blocker!

State of GRR: Slight signs of life, and some trimming needed

Sorry to keep you dear readers waiting, but here's an update. 

I have finally got a new job and will slowly get back into reviewing books. It won't be multiple books per week, but it'll start back up again.

I have also noticed many reviews had been duplicated, so I will have to go on a purging journey as well. 

I will be posting a few new reviews after this post. Yes, it has been a long 18+ months. But rest assured, I'm still reading and reviewing romance novels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this review, please click through to Amazon and like my Amazon review as well. My reviews are actually posted on Amazon first!

Latest Update

GRR Reviews He Said Together by Ruth Cardello