NOTE: If you don't see a link to the book to the right below, you are using an ad-blocker!

Introduction and Welcome

Welcome to "Guy Reviews Romances" blog, where I, a guy, reviews a ton of romances. Yes, I read them.

This is an extension of my voracious reading appetite. I generally read two to three books a day, of all genres. I wish to understand what makes romance so... irresistible, that it comprises of ONE THIRD of all published fiction in the US.

Many of these reviews are also posted on my Amazon review page.

Every once in a while, I may lament on certain insights I have gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this review, please click through to Amazon and like my Amazon review as well. My reviews are actually posted on Amazon first!

Latest Update

GRR Reviews He Said Together by Ruth Cardello