NOTE: If you don't see a link to the book to the right below, you are using an ad-blocker!

One last update from my weekend, and on with the show...

Flew to Texas to attend my sister's wedding on Saturday. Unfortunately, DFW area was under a "ground hold" due to severe weather. Plane takeoff was delayed, then taxied, then went back to the gate. I ended up arriving FIVE HOURS LATE, missed the wedding completely, just went to the reception. Anyway, here she is:


Yes, that's my baby sister.

The flight back was completely uneventful. Though let's just say, sitting in cattle class (read: Economy / Coach) is not something you should endure for more than 3 hours. My knees are frozen stiff from being crammed against the seat in front. My seats won't incline as I paid the cheapest fare and ended up in the very back (no recline position).

AND I lost in Fire tablet upon arrival. *sigh*

Fortunately, I have a backup Fire tablet (the older Fire 7) I can use to keep my reading going. So don't fret. You'll still get your updates. Any way, onto the reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this review, please click through to Amazon and like my Amazon review as well. My reviews are actually posted on Amazon first!

Latest Update

GRR Reviews He Said Together by Ruth Cardello