NOTE: If you don't see a link to the book to the right below, you are using an ad-blocker!

Site Update: 2000th Review Posted!

This is the 2014th post on this blog, and the 14th "misc" (non-review post). Which means #GuyReviewsRomance has just posted its 2000th review!


As this weekend happens to be my sister's wedding, I am skipping Saturday (13th) and Sunday (14th) posting of three daily reviews.

Expect the reviews to resume on Monday the 15th, which is Tax Day.

If you are wondering how did I manage to review 2000 novels in less than two years... I read about 3-4 books a day. Having Kindle Unlimited ($10 a month, less if you find the occasional multi-month discounts) with my Fire 8 tablet is very helpful, but not required.

I've explained before how to fill up your library with FREE books. Also, your local library may also have ebooks you can borrow.

The march to 3000th review shall start on Monday!

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this review, please click through to Amazon and like my Amazon review as well. My reviews are actually posted on Amazon first!

Latest Update

GRR Reviews He Said Together by Ruth Cardello